First of thank you for your interest in this blog.
Shannon Chow’s Blog is available to hire for reviews and advertising space. This blog is not affiliated with any blog advertising network.
I am available for paid reviews of products and services. However, I will be sharing my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, and/or experiences on pros and cons of the product and services.
Do provide an allowance of minimum 2 to 4 weeks depending on products and services for reviews. This time frame will allow me to try and test the products properly.
Each advertorial or campaign will be given a personal touch according to specifics needs, as each brand and/or products has it’s unique features and branding. If you’re interested drop me your proposal or we could discuss further to create a specialised campaign for your brand/product.Priority will also be given to brands and/or products, which are more relevant to my readers and me in the lifestyle category.
Readers of Shannon Chow’s Blog includes:
- Female (68%) and Male (31)
- Aged 13 – 18 (22%) and 19 – 30 (70%)
- Students (60%)
- Professionals, Executives & Young Adults (30%)
- Malaysians (79%), Singaporean (7%) and International (14%)
Blog and Social Ranking Info:(updated as of July 2017)
- Page Rank 1
- Over 15,000+ visit monthly
- Average 500 visit daily
- Blog Category: Lifestyle
- Facebook Page community: 1,356
- Twitter followers: 2,063
- Google+ Circled: 1,751
- Instagram followers: 1,821
- Klout Score: 53
- Events and product launches (Beauty, Fashion, Hotels etc)
- Beauty: product reviews, services such as facial and spa reviews and beauty websites
- Fashion: sponsored coordinate
- Eateries: restaurants or cafes for food reviews and coffee tasting.
- Travel: Hotels accommodation, flight, local commute, attractions etc
- Lifestyle products
Size: 300(w) x 250
Duration: Monthly, Quarterly or Annually
Price: Drop me an email for inquiry
If you’re interested in engaging me as brand ambassador, advertise or sponsor, event invitation, advertorial and/or promotional campaigns, please feel free to contact me via contact form to discuss your ideas.
Do drop me an email should you have further queries. If your line of business is not listed above, do drop me an email too and we’ll see what we could work out or discuss it.
- Non-applicable advertisers are multi-level marketing, pornography, gambling, drugs, piracy and others that may be deemed illegal or harmful.
- There are no agents and/or any other 3rd party personnel that claim and/or represent my blog or me. If you’re an advertiser or an agency you can drop me a message directly to discuss further.
- You’re strongly encouraged to read the disclosure and disclaimer in this blog.