I got to know about Linden Leaves, because of their body oil. The packaging was so pretty, I couldn’t resist and it was the best body oil I’ve used. So the moment I receive Linden Leaves Porcelain Brightening Serum and moisture replenishing masque I’m keen to add it into my daily skincare routine.
Porcelain Brightening Serum
With organic white tea and wild daisy flower extract. It’s formulated with effective natural skin correcting ingredients to brighten, balance and to help fade the appearance of dark spots and age pigmentation for a smoother, more radiant complexion.
This serum is packed with natural and organic ingredients:
- mulberry and licorice extracts to lighten and brighten the skin.
- sweet almond oil to improve complexion and help combat signs of ageing.
- organic white tea to protect and effectively aid skin regeneration.
- wild daisy flower extract to even skin tone and naturally lighten dark pigmentation.
TIP: Try applying over make up as an instant refresher for a dewy, youthful look.
BONUS: For an intense skin repair treatment add a squirt into Linden Leaves moisture replenishing masque and apply this tailored treatment for between 10 minutes and half an hour. This has worked wonders and whenever I’m lack of sleep, this works like a magic potion.
Linden Leaves moisture replenishing masque
With organic white tea and chamomile is claimed to be the ultimate skin drink to revive parched skin. I use this masque mainly as a sleeping mask, leaving it overnight and waking up to rejuvenated skin. Also, in flight, I’ll clean my face with facial wipes and apply a thin layer to boost and lock in moisture, so I don’t suffer with dry skin during my trip.
Formulated with nature’s aid to restore balance, revitalise and revive aging, dull or dehydrated skin. Suitable for all skin types particularly mature or dry skin.
This mask is packed with natural and organic ingredients:
- Organic white tea for its anti-oxidant properties.
- Chamomile extract to soothe and reduce puffiness.
- Fennel oil to rejuvenate.
TIP: This masque does not set and can be kept on overnight for a deep hydration treatment. Keep it in the fridge for an added burst of refreshing cool and try a little on damp cotton pads laid over the eyes for a zen moment to soothe the soul!
Did you know, that Linden Leaves skincare are NATRUE Certified? It means, there’s…
- NO SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCES AND COLOURS
- NO PETROLEUM DERIVED PRODUCTS (Parafins, PEG, -propyl-, -alkyl-, etc.)
- NO SILICON OILS AND DERIVATIVES
- NO GENETICALLY MODIFIED INGREDIENTS (complying with EU organic regulation)
- NO IRRADIATION OF END PRODUCT AND BOTANICAL INGREDIENTS
- PRODUCTS MUST NOT BE TESTED ON ANIMALS
Have you used any Linden Leaves products before? Do share what’s your favourite item and I’ll love to try it out too.