Secrets are meant to be share, especially a recipe for beautiful, translucent skin. To be the fairest of all the land, ladies we’ve dreamed that we could be as white as snow.
Allow me to introduce you, the KOSÉ SEKKISEI Lotion. A lotion for beautiful, hydrated skin that prevents dullness and roughness caused by dryness in skin. The 3 main ingredient used were coixseed, angelica and melothria; carefully selected out of approximately 100 types of oriental plants.
- Coix Seed Extract effects suchs as increased metabolism, whitening, moisturization and prevention of skin roughness.
- Angelica Extract have disinfectant, whitening and moisturizing effects.
- Melothria (White Lotus) extract suppress melanin production has whitening effects on the skin.
It’s finish product, KOSÉ SEKKISEI Lotion blends instantly into skin, creating fine textured, plump skin.
For best result, the lotion can be applied as a mask. The benefits of SEKKISEI Lotion Mask are translucency, penetration, moisturizing, tighten pores, relaxing, firmness, elasticity, evenness and most importantly whitening.
Here’s how, with a few simple steps, click HERE for illustration:
- Pour SEKKISEI Lotion into cap until it reaches the line.
- Put the mask into the cap.
- Allow mask to absorb lotion till it puffs up.
- Unfold the mask and place onto clean face for 5-10mins.
- Remove Mas, tap the excess into the skin until it is absorbed, no rinsing is necessary.
Voila! Skin is now fair, radiant and translucent like SNOW. It’s also a great pick-me-up refreshing mask, which replenishes skin moisture level, while bringing radiance on dull tired skin.
KOSÉ SEKKISEI Lotion is retailed at RM 170 (200ml) and RM 260 (360ml), available in every KOSÉ counters. Alternatively, you may get SEKKISEI Trial Kit at RM 170.Click HERE for full list of KOSÉ counters in Malaysia.
KOSÉ Lotion Mask Mini Giveaway
As good things are meant to share, in collaboration with Nuffnang we are giving away KOSÉ Lotion Mask to the first 24 readers, who comment below with the correct answers will walk away with a pack of KOSÉ Lotion mask!
- What are the 3 main ingredients used in KOSÉ Sekkisei Lotion Mask?
- Name one of the benefits of the KOSÉ Sekkisei Lotion Mask. (Any 1 out of the 9 benefits)
Terms and Conditions:
- The KOSE Lotion Mask Mini Giveaway is open to all residences in Malaysia, including PR.
- Winners will be choosen based on the first 24 correct answers.
- Each winner will walk away with ONE(1) pack of KOSÉ Lotion Mask.
- Winners are required to verify NRIC/ID during prize collection.
- Participants are allowed to submit multiple submissions. However only ONE(1) prize per winner.
- To join this mini giveaway, fill up the comment form below this post with your Name, Email and the correct answers.
- Winners will be notify by email by 28th April 2013, 11.59PM.
- All winners are required to collect the prize at Nuffnang (KL) Office, 12B-5 & 12B-6, Heritage House, 33 Jalan Yap Ah Shak, 50300 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Failure to do so, prize will be forfited.
- Terms and conditions are subjected to change without piror notice. Should there be any changes on the terms and conditions kindly, stay tune on Shannon Chow’s Facebook page and Twitter.
Background of KOSÉ:
KOSÉ was founded in 1946 by Mr Kozaburo Kobayashi. KOSE is one of the largest manufacturers of cosmetics in Japan. KOSÉ’s aim is “to offer the highest quality cosmetic to each and every customer drawing on original technologies.” To bring forth the radiance present inherently in all women, KOSÉ has develop a series of breakthrough cosmetics beauty serum and powder-based foundations.
KOSÉ’s bestselling skincare and cosmetic brands include SEKKISEI, SEKKISEI SUPREME, SEIKISHO, ESPRIQUE, BEAUTÉ de KOSÉ, INFINITY, ASTALUTION, MOISTURE SKIN REPAIR, JUNKISUI and more.
Currently, KOSÉ Malaysia is running a contest in search of SEKKISEI Cinderella Malaysia, stand a chance to win RM 15,000 cash! Stay tune to KOSÉ Malaysia’s Facebook page for regular updates and promotions.